Friday, August 27, 2010

First Drafts from Folsom Prison

I shot a man in Reno just to see if the gun still worked.
I shot a man in Reno for changing lanes without signalling.
I shot a man in Reno for driving with his turn signal on.
I shot a man in Reno for driving fifteen miles below the speed limit.
I shot a man in Reno for driving in the passing lane.
I shot a man in Reno for tailgating.
I shot a healthy man in Reno for parking in the handicapped space.
I shot a man in Reno for parking in the fire lane.
I shot a man in Reno for improperly using apostrophe’s.
I shot a man in Reno all the way from Tahoe.
I shot a man in Reno for using ‘reactionary’ when he mean ‘reactive.’
I shot a man in Reno for talking on his cellphone in the movie.
I shot a man in Reno for wearing a ‘Guinness’ shirt while drinking a Bud Lite.
I shot a man in Reno for generically referring to motorcycles as ‘Harleys.’
I shot a man in Reno for randomly using “quotation” marks.
I shot a man in Reno for using ‘literally’ to mean ‘figuratively.’
I shot a man in Reno for misusing the HOV lane.
I shot a man in Reno for arguing with the cashier over a 25¢ coupon.
I shot a man in Reno for having 12 items in a 10-item express lane.
I shot a man in Reno for organizing his entire financial portfolio at the driveup ATM.
I shot a man in Reno for ordering that drink he ordered at Starbucks.
I shot a man in Reno for saying “fewer,” when he meant “less.”
I shot a man in Reno for using ‘your’ when he meant “you’re.”
I shot a man in Reno
I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. ü

No comments: